At the Auckland District Health Board we have nurses, allied health and medical professionals from all over the world working in our Mental Health Services. They enjoy excellent opportunities, facilities, training, a friendly work environment and all the benefits of living in Auckland.
Key attributes of our staff include sharing a genuine sense of optimism & hope for the future of individuals with mental illness, as well as the drive to help us continue to be at the leading edge of Mental Health service delivery.
We are keen to hear from the following professional groups:
- Psychiatrists - across specialties
- Clinical Psychologists
- Mental Health Nurses - Inpatient Adult
- Mental Health Nurses - Inpatient Child and Adolescent Services
- Mental Health Nurses - Community and Specialist Services
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists with Mental Health experience
- Cultural Workers (Kai Atawhai)